Central Zone Of Indian Orthopaedic Association
(Bihar,Chattisgarh,Jharkhand,Madhya Pradesh,Rajasthan & Uttar Pradesh)
MEMORADUM OF ASSOCIATION
- The name of the association shall be “Central Zone Of Indian Orthopaedic Association”
- The aims and objects of the Association shall be the advancement of the science and of Orthopaedic Surgery in the zone and with the view Inter-alia to do the following:-
- To hold scientific meetings, seminars, workshop separately or with such other Association or societies.
- To encourage scientific researches and experimental works in Orthopedic Surgery of allied subject.
- To provide help in diagnosis treatment and rehabilitation to the poor, sick and needy orthopedic patients.
- To holds lectures and meetings for medical practitioners/other for the purpose of directly or indirectly advancing the cause of Orthopaedic surgery and allied subjects.
- To watch and advice on legislation affecting Orthopaedic Surgery & allied subjects.
- To advise other association /voluntary bodies/Govt. agencies on matters affecting the interest and development of Orthopaedic Surgery including standardization of instruments, implants, Orthotic & Prosphetic appliances, problems of rehabilitation of the physically handicapped etc.
- To advise on matter concerning teaching and training of medical students (undergraduate & post graduate) paramedicals (Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, and Orthotists) and research in Orthopaedic surgery.
- To publish journal, Proceedings Brochures, Periodicals and abstracts pertaining to Orthopaedic and allied subjects.
- To holds properties movable or immovable that may be necessary or advantageous for the aforesaid objects, to purchase and sell, rent, lease and to mortgage.
- To receive donation and subscription and to hold funds in trust for any particular purpose or purposes for the advancement of Orthopaedics Surgery and allied branches.
- To construct, alter and maintain any building necessary for the running of the association.
- To encourage exhibition of instruments, implants, tools, appliances etc. connected with or pertaining to Orthopaedics Surgery and attempt to improve such instruments and appliances for the special need.
- To make rules, regulations and bye laws of the association and to delete, change or add the the same as and when necessary conductive to the attainment of all or any of objects of the association.
- To initiate any other programme which may be decided on from time to time by the Association for the advancement or Orthopaedic Surgery?
- The Association shall function in accordance with the rules & Regulations; a copy thereof is filed herewith fully certified in the prescribed manner.
- The names, addresses and the occupation of the Executive Committee to whom by the rules of the association the management of the affairs are entrusted are hereunder-
- We the following persons whose names, addresses, occupations and signatures are given below are desirous of being formed into an association and its registration under society Registration Act 1860.
- Dr. S.C Goel, A23, Brij Enclave, Sunderpur, Varanasi 2210005
- Dr. u. Batra , C-8 Housing Board Colony, Kohail Fiza, Bhopal-462001
- Dr.(capt.)V.S.Singh ,0-85,Doctor’s colony Kankarbagh,Patna -800020
- Other office Bearers